Children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
Our key aim is to make sure every child can learn through our curriculum.
- Sometimes children need extra help to take part in learning.
- They might need some time in a small group.
- They might need more time to learn a new skill.
- We’ll talk to you if this is the case.
- We’ll agree with you how we can work together to give your child extra help.
If in doubt, check it out
Lots of children have difficulties with their learning. These can be short term, or last throughout childhood. If you notice that your child has difficulties with their talking, walking or emotions please speak to your key person.
You can contact our SENDCO, Lindsey Foster, on 020 8553 2479 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download our parents guide to SEND provision at Sheringham Nursery School using the button provided.