Stronger Practice Hubs
Keep up to date with the latest news from the Hub:
- Sign up form to get involved
- Join our WhatsApp group: save 0759 616 5918 in your contacts and send us a message to join
- Join us on Facebook
About Early Years Stronger Practice Hubs
Early years stronger practice hubs will provide advice, share good practice, and offer evidence-based professional development for early years practitioners.
If you would like to find out about the free support that is available for you or your setting please get in touch with us. We work with early years settings (PVI nurseries), childminders, and nursery classes in schools.
You might also like to check out:
- The Department for Education’s Early Years Experts and Mentors programme. This is is focused on supporting Early Years practitioners and leaders, to address the impact of the pandemic on the youngest children.
- The Department for Education’s free early years child development training. This provides an overview of child development and gives practical advice for supporting the development of children in your early years setting.
- Your local authority early years team – find out about the support and professional development they can offer you
- The Mayor London’s Early Years Hubs toolkit
The hubs are part of the early years education recovery support package.
Early years stronger practice hubs are distributed across England, with an ambition of 2 hubs in each region (18 hubs in total). The first 13 hubs were appointed in November 2022.
More about the Early Years Stronger Practice Hubs programme: